Elitewood Patio Covers – Solid Roof Structures & Insulated Roof Systems
Elitewood Patio Covers offers Quality, Beauty, and Durability A Solid Roof patio cover provide you and your family with maximum protection. It’s a perfect choice when you want an outdoor living area shielded from the sun, rain, snow or other elements.
Elitewood™ patio covers features:
- Heavy header- beam construction
- Driftwood texture wood finish
- Five popular designer colors
- Durable Kynar 500 paint system for long term gloss retention
- Fasteners in matching colors
- Four style options for beam and rafter end cuts
Are you looking to upgrade your outdoor living area? A Solar X Panel™ insulated patio cover is an affordable way to enhance your outdoor living area. It increase the value of your property. It will also provide an area to spend time with family or entertain friends during any type of weather. Commitment to quality and design ensures your insulated patio cover will add sophisticated charm to your home’s exterior.
Why choose a Solar X™ roof system to enhance your home? Your patio cover is an investment in the beauty and value of your home. That’s why you should trust Four Season Building Products. They have reshaped the way America thinks about patios. Four Season Building Products have done this by introducing Elitewood™ patio covers. They built their reputation on quality and service. In addition they have made continuous improvements in the building products industry for more than 50 years.
Features & Benefits
- Patented Locking System- Easily snaps together during installation and increases strength and performance.
- Painted Aluminum Embossed Finish- The Tuff-Kote dual layer finish provides a superior finish. Because of the superior finish it resists scratches, corrosion, and fading. Tuff-Kote also requires less maintenance than most other finishes.
- Cedar/Driftwood Embossed Texture- Provides an aesthetically pleasing natural wood appearance. All this with low maintenance requirements.
- High-Density Structural Roof Thermal Foam – Specially formulated Expanded Polystyrene (EPS). Its core provides exceptional thermal insulation and strength.
- Aluminum Extruded Gutter System- A thicker grade gutter system. It provides superior life and performance. (Optional leaf guard available.)
- Laminated Panel Technology- Provides a panel with superior strength and resistance to weathering.
- Color Options- Available in White and Desert Sand to accentuate your outdoor living space.